This privacy statement informs how Lucky Raffle UK complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website.
The lay out of our website in general means you can visit Lucky Raffle UK on the web providing or revealing any personal information. Only once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- When using our services we will collect your name, contact information.
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may send promotional email about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this site.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or mail we also use your information to contact you if you win
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- In Google Chrome click on the spanner icon, click “settings” “Show advanced settings” In the “privacy” section click the “content settings” button
Lucky Raffle UK uses a PIXEL cookie on our website – this allows us to collate lists of visitors who have visited our website, and show tailored, targeted adverts to them at a later date.
Our remarketing activities are limited to the Facebook
Lucky Raffle UK may show adverts about our services to you if you have previously visited our websiteYou may opt out of the remarketing cookie by visiting your Google’s Ad Settings, usually reachable through the following link:http://www.google.com/settings
Accessing your personal Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Lucky Raffle UK (where such Data is held)